Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mother's Day

Well it was a great Mother's day. My hubby is top notch. I had a day of leisure. I got breakfast and a picnic at the beach and I didn't even have to plan it! Jesse's family came down for the day and my parents were here so it was a day spent with all those I love. It was great. As always I will let the pictures do the talking....Auden loving her third smore. She had a blast flying kites and chillin with the family.

Uncle Jed teaching Brahm the fine art of flying kite. The best part was that we tied it to a log and a car was driving on the beach and snagged the string and it dive bombed the windsheild...It was great.


Brahm thought this whole having his own log thing was the cat's meow. He was just hanging out.


Granddad helping the kids get their kite going.



Grandma Karen, Aunty Jenna, and Aunty Jamie waiting for a fire to be made. Oh and Jo and Jed having a photo shoot in the back ground.


Brahm and Cousin Tate having a cold one over the cooler. Aren't they handsome. It was a great Mother's day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to have a special day! What a fun family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day, with wonderful people. You got some great pics! Ha ha, the kite vs the windshield. Love it.

    ReplyDelete