Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Busy Bees!

Wow so lets just say it has been a whirl wind this last few days. Jesse is still working up in Kenai for the rest of week. So the kids and I decided to head up and make a visit. We set out on Wednesday and this stopped by Daddy's big job. He is putting up big poles and big wire. He is loving the experience! Plus he gets to operate all the machinery so he is a happy man. Here are a few pictures of all of Jesse's fun.



Visiting daddy on the job site. Doesn't he look handsome!
I don't think this is Jesse...but someone had to take the picture and someone had to actually do the work.So while daddy is out working hard, we hung out with Grandma Karen and all the aunts and uncles. There was lots of playing and very little napping but all in all it was a good time. I got to get out and socialize with actual adults! Plus as an added bonus Jesse got sunday off! Much to my suprise my hubby (with child care help from Grandma) took me to buy new livingroom furniture. Yay us. I guess when everyone who has been to your house and sat on your frumpy futon says that it is time...it is time. So thankfully now we will be able to entertain in style. After a long week it was great to crawl into bed and have a good night rest...but that was not to be. At about 1 am Grandad was knocking on our door telling us that the volcano had finally erupted! Wow that is something new to wake up to! Thankfully, the wind was going away from us and we have not gotten any ashfall as of now. I headed home bright and early this morning to make sure that all was well, and to make sure we were ready just incase the wind changed. Only to find my rabbit cage tore apart and my dad there to tell me that stray dogs were trying to eat poor Nicholas! Wow like I said it has been a busy few days! So now I sit infront of the tv were the one button I need to work on the remote doesn't, but thankfully I don't care that much. Well I hope all of you are health and happy and you are blessed beyond measure. Here are just a few pictures of all our craziness...







Grampy's own rendition of how auden with look with facial hair. I love what she does with her eyes! It is hilarious. What is even more hilarious is where the video stops.


Grampy got a little carried away with the markers. I love the fact that he had to draw in hair due to a over done haircut! Auden LOVES to hold baby Nate! This is when he was just a five hours old. She was quite taken with him.

1 comment:

  1. I wish the video hadn't stopped! Your quickly aging son looks a lot likes his grandad with all that facial hair and glasses! :-)

    ReplyDelete