Thursday, March 12, 2009
So it has been a day or two since I have last reported on the happenings here at the cress compound, and all I a can say is oh what a busy last few days. Not that we actually did anything or went anywhere, but I feel like I have been putting out one fire after another. The most memorable thing of the last few days all has to do with poop so if you are squimish you should be advised. I know most people would not write about poop in there there blog but if anyone has raised childern they know that it is a natural and frequent topic. Also if anyone knows me they know I am not afraid to post things like this for all to read. Oh so here it goes. Auden, Brahm and I are all having a pretty typical morning just hanging out and watching alittle WORD WORLD while mommy makes breakfast. My first alarm should have sounded when I didn't hear much from the kids for atleast 30 seconds. Well the next thing I know is Auden screaming: "MOM! Brahm is squishing my turd!". At that point alot of alarms are sounding! I run to the bathroom t
o find Auden standing over the toilet with a look of shock and disgust on her face, and my son with a huge smile on his face and a nugget in his hand. After choking down my repulltion I assess the damage and decide it could have been worse. So after everyone is cleaned, disinfected and feed, we head outside play and do the chores. Well, as my back was turned, my poop obsessed son crawled underneith the rabbit cage (you could imaging what was under a rabbits hutch). To my dismay I drag him out and notice he had a really unsatifying look upon his face and I take a closer look and see that he had something in his mouth....You guessed it! After wrestling him to open his mouth and him winning and swolling it, I asked him what he ate and he pointed to the poo pile. NOT GOOD! I am not sure how much he managed to obtain and eat but I know that when we got in the house he drank a sippy cup full of water in less then a minute! Oh the joys of parenting. Well at least it will be a good bunch of stories to tell to his future wife. Auden won't kiss him anymore either so that just made it funny. Other then poo, we are just hanging out and doing the "I wish it were spring thing". Jesse gets to work on the big distrubution line that is going up in the town to the north, Kenai. He is excited and will get lots of overtime, so for that we are thankful. Two weeks without seeing him will be hard. He will
come home on weekend. Oh Auden and Brahm got their own snow machine this winter and they have only gotten the courage two ride it twice but still it is fun. I know after a while they will be old pros. Well hope you all are hanging in there and enjoying what is left of winter!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
jesse has a great sweatshirt on!! way to advertise!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am new to blogging! Pretty cool!! Gotta love the poop story!!! Glad to hear you are all doing good!! Love the pictures, your kids are getting so big!! -Shannon
ReplyDelete