Sunday, March 1, 2009
So Here We Go!
Hello all, or should I say me, because you all don't know I am here yet! So this is Sarah and I have decided to give more of a glimpse into our life....I know some of you are flipping out say "AHHHHHH" but don't worry it will all be ok. So we are in the midst of march and that means that we are finally starting to have normal days as far as light goes. Which in our world means the kids don't sleep as long as I would hope, but that is the price you pay for daylight which is well worth it. Winter is still here in full swing, and we all are having a little cabin fever. That just means that the kids and us are alittle loopier then normal if you can believe it! So check in every now and again as see what craziness we are up to. Oh and don't be silent let me know you are here! So until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm excited about your new blog! I have been keeping one for a few years, and its a wonderful way to keep in touch, make new friends, and just focus more on my big and small blessings in life.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic! Great start to your blog. I shall follow.
:)
Well, I was stalking your facebook page to double check your cell number.. only to find you have a blog! Welcome. I shall stalk thee more now.
ReplyDelete