It is funny before I started this blog I had so much to say and so much to share. However, now I sit in front of the computer with a blank screen. So I figure I might as well just share what is going on in our life those far. After a week or so of sickness in our house we have stayed pretty close to hom

e. Just when I thought it was over we all switched sickness. And of course Mommy got the worst. But despite that we have managed to have some fun. Thanks to a big box of fancy dresses Auden is now a girly girl. Up until this point she was super happy in here carhardts and extra tuff rubber boots. But now it is all about twirling and being pretty. Which is good. The fact that she also likes to dress her brother up is sorta funny, the fact that he goes along with it is hilarious. Both of them twirl round and around in the living room. I am sure he is going to love these pictures when he is a teenager. I am still figuring out how to add these pictures and such so bear with me. Overall I have been thinking about how hard it is to keep focused. Not just with day to day things but in life in general. With all the uncertainty that surrounds us it is easy to get w

rapped up in the fear and uncertainty. Yet over and over again I just keep telling myself that God is in control. There is nothing that I can do to change things so why worry. Matthew 6 tells us to not to worry about food, clothes, well anything really. So that is my moto for now. I know that God is good and I am to trust. So in the meantime I am going to keep on: singing, reading, and tickling my kids, loving my strong capable husband, and enjoying the beauty that is my home. So with that here are a few pictures of the things I love. May you all be blessed and feel God's comfort and care throughout the week.

I love this picture because A: it has darn cute kids in it! B: It looks like Brahm is standing like a man surveying the world he is about to conquer and Auden is the fair maiden.

I can't believe I live in a place where such beauty is a daily blessing.

This man is the love of my life! And I do have to say we make darn good looking kids!

It may just look like a normal snowman, but this is my blood sweat and perseverance. Auden wanted a BIG snowman, so being the mommy I am said Yay whoo! Well I over looked that fact that I would be the one lifting the body parts into place. With a little cheering and a lot of praying I did it!
I like your blog.
ReplyDeleteI like you.
I like.
I.
:)
~Leah